Contraindications form a qualified therapist's Best Practice Basis.
They highlight areas of concern that should be avoided and monitored in order to keep the client safe as well as to protect the therapist.
As with any treatment performed in a skincare clinic, Aesthetic Investor aims to provide adequate information when deciding on your device.
Our Aesthetic Agenda also includes submission of contraindications prior to confirmation.
Here is a list of contraindications and the treatments that should be avoided.
All treatments and home devices should be AVOIDED when you are experiencing the following.
- Skin Conditions (Active Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
- Acne Vulgaris
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Tags
- Broken Capillaries/Veins
- Broken Bones
- Undiagnosed Lumps Or Swelling
Microcurrent + LED
- Cardiovascular Conditions (Thrombosis, Phlebitis, Hypertension, Hypotension, Angina, Pacemakers)
- Recent Scar Tissue (less than 6 Months minor operation, less than 2 years major operation)
- Heart Conditions
- Viruses such as Fevers, Cold Sores, Warts
- Bacterial infections such as Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes
- Fungal infections such as Ringworm, Blepharitis.
Please read our terms and conditions.