We value our #investors,
It is important that you are aware of what treatments you can safely use and what treatments you should avoid.
If you attend a clinic who does not enquire about any pre-existing conditions/medication or health concern that you have, they are not providing you with quality nor professional service.
All clinics are required by law to confirm your permission via a consultation form to perform treatments. Unfortunately this may at times be avoided due to unprofessional and negligent behaviours.
You are expected to
*Fill out a consultation form.
*Sign your permission to have treatments performed on you.
* Confirm that you are of legal age to be receiving this particular treatment.
* Confirm Your understanding of the realistic expected outcome .
* Be explained truthfully how many sessions you will need to experience change according to your goals.
* Your responsibility in disclosing any health issues that you currently have, or have had.
* You should be asked about any reactions to any past treatments, or unexpected outcomes.
*Your therapist should be up to date with first aid .
* You should be advised as to your post treatment procedures.
* Your therapist should follow up post procedure to ensure you are satisfied with your treatment .
A good skin therapist or clinic above all will be client focused , results driven and invested in technological advancements within the industry.
We're happy to help you,
If you have any more questions regarding this subject please email us